"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ohhhhhh, it was BAD!!!!

Ana was sick in the night.
Projectile vomit like I have NEVER seen.


2 hours later......I was FINALLY done cleaning-

the floor,

the beds,

the blankets,

other furniture in the room, the walls & Ruth, too.

Poor baby of mine (Ana, that is)!!
Didn't phase Ruth at all-
hey, she got to watch two movies in the middle of the night!!

Thanks, Hubby, for all your help!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh poor little thing!

We've had that SAME bug here too. So far, 3 of us have succumbed...NOT fun.

Ours lasted about 8 hours and was over....

Give her a gentle kiss for us!

Cockrums

Kim & Dave said...

I know you have been sick, too Andrea! That bug is really making the rounds!!!!

I think it was worse for you, though, because you were sick, too! So hard when the mommys are sick!!!

Anna said...

Oh Kim...poor Ana!! She looks wiped out in that photo poor thing!!

It is SO horrible to get that bug...I would prefer the flu or a cold anyday. Praying she'll be better soon and that you all won't get it either!!!

Ruth sounds like such a character...made me smile that she didn't even mind being thrown up on and getting to watch movies all night...very cute!!

Take care,
Anna

Luke Holzmann said...

Oh my. "Projectile vomit" is not a good thing. May everyone get back to full health soon!

Hang in there!

~Luke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...