"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, October 29, 2010

Exciting Announcement!!!

Beginning tomorrow (& I'm not sure it'll stay on Saturdays-probably it won't), I am starting my own meme!!

How did it begin?

I wanted to spend longer amounts of time with our Ana. She keeps getting older (imagine that)…..& every once in a while (thank goodness it’s not very often yet), she likes to feel pretty. Of course, her daddy & I think she’s stunning-no matter what, but, as every girl knows-the hair makes the woman!!

We bought a few books & found some websites & went to town!!!

And thus began our “hair time.” Benefits I hadn’t even imagined are coming out of it!:
~Beautiful hair (for both girls)
~More confidence in Ana, especially
~Spending quality time together

Then, I thought, “Well this would be fun to start doing with all my blogger friends, too! I am sure many of them would enjoy the same benefits!”

*~Hair Harmony~*
Harmony: a consistent, orderly, or pleasing arrangement of parts.

So, tomorrow, we’ll begin!!

Link up with the beautiful hair you have done on your girls!

(One thing I would add, is-please post step-by-step directions so we can all use your great ideas!)


3 comments:

Cedar Hill Chronicles said...

Well, my is this the big Family decision??? If so, what fun for you, Ana and Ruthie!!
Now to us older gals...you need to see Karen Carder's Facebook post on women wearing longer hair as they grow older...hope your on with her. Lively conversation going on this thread.
Pam

Kim & Dave said...

Well, Pam, it isn't the BIG decision-no. (you might already know it, anyway).

Hannah said...

What a great idea! I can't wait to learn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...