"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sorry....I know I've been a bad blogger this week!

But, we are preparing for our OPEN HOUSE!!!  Yippee!  (& we are all hard at work-hense the picture of my hand.....not my attire, hair or face.  Ha!  Ha!)

After waiting since August, a few weeks ago, we FINALLY aquired furniture!  (Many thanks to Granddad & Grandma Pat!)  So, Friday night is the BIG night, & so far, we have 30 adults & 30 kids coming!  Yeah! 


We are having a hymn-sing, too, which brings back many fond memories for me of hymn-sings at my parents house when I was growing up!  Fun times!


If you can, come join us!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

New furniture and redecorating is always fun! Enjoy your open house and all of your guests!

Anna said...

Hope your open house went well Kim...if I lived just a little closer would've loved to come:)

And your kids are looking so much older now aren't they. Ruth especially as her hair has grown so much. Time flies!

Like the snow on your blog too!

Take care,
Anna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...