"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happiness is......(& a Get it Done post)

The girls (Ana & one of her friends who spent the night) woke me up yesterday morning at 5:56AM & brought me breakfast in bed!  So very sweet of them! Omlette, fruit, yogurt, & a whey protein drink.  Then they made me coffee!

What makes it even funnier (because what parent LOVES being awakened before 6 am for b-fast on a Saturday) is that I have been up almost all night w/a coughing Ruthie.

Back to my "Get it Done" posts today.  Ruthie is still sick, so we stayed home from church.

Here's what I hope to accomplish today (Sunday).

~Clean up kitchen
~Catch up some on laundry
~Exercise/take kids to park
~Shower
~Grade/lesson plan
~Stay off the computer while the kids are inside/up



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...