"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wow!!! What a Week!

Can I just say.......I'm exhausted &
I know this isn't my normal Thursday type of post,
but my brain is completely fried with all that has been going on.
(Yesterday's post will explain some of my exhaustion if you didn't get to read it before.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But this:
made my whole day-& Ana's too.
Tonight was award night at AWANA.
Ana got one of the highest awards in it-
but mostly this is good because it means she memorized a TON of Bible verses.
And, really, while this makes her daddy & I proud of her,
the best part is-
she has all those verses in her mind & heart now-
& hopefully, down the road when she needs them,
The Lord will bring them back to mind.


Closing with a verse:

"I will both lie down in peace, and sleep;

For You alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety."

Psalm 4:8

3 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

Excellent! Aawanas certainly started me off on a good foot with Scripture memorization. Keep up the great work, Ana!

~Luke

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Ana!! :) Love the picture, sharing the moment with little sis.

Anonymous said...

cograts to Ana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...