"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Father's Day, Dear!!!!

Daddy Dave…..the best dad any kids could ever ask for….

When you are gone on one of your business trips, these are some of the things they miss:
Ana-all the dates you take her on.

Ruthie-just sitting on your lap.

Nat-Nat-getting “haiw-cuts wuff Dad.”

& I love the way you:
~talk with Ana like she is an adult. You always treat her with respect.
~cuddle with Ruthie in the morning. You always seem to know when all she needs is to be held.
~bend over & pick up that tiny little boy and carry him when his legs are too tired.

Hubby-I appreciate many things about you, but this one thing outshines them all-our kids have a dad who demonstrates his love in ways they understand.
Happy belated Father’s Day to the best Dad EVER!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...