"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Monday, April 4, 2011

Keepin' It Real.....

Although I’m not going to tell you which child this is……


I did wonder what you all would do w/ the anxiety issues we seem to be having w/ one of our children right now.


He/She has been up at night several times & will not go to sleep when we put said child to bed. (Crying about bad dreams, & missing mommy/needing mommy in the room to go to sleep).


(Have I mentioned that I do NOT do well w/ being awaked at 3:30am!?)


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Sophia goes through phases like this. It usually means that she is struggling with something. Hers seem to last for a good month or so and then it goes away for several months before coming back again. I usually try to give her an extra sense of calm. Longer stories, longer baths. I get really strict about her routine again and it helps. It's hard to balance because you also don't want to reward them but not punish either. Anyway, no advice here just been in the same boat :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...