"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Saturday, September 29, 2007

Aspen in the Fall

I think you will agree...there is nothing quite like the aspen in Colorado this time of year.
My friend Amy & I, spent an afternoon in the mountains west of Colorado Springs yesterday, & here were some of the views.
STUNNING!!!
Our Creator shows His handiwork with such variety, doesn't He?
This time of year, we see it vividly everywhere we turn, no matter where we live!
Brisk wind made our hike a little chilly, but all in all, it was a fun day!






Alayna, Anjali & Ana taking a well-deserved break!

Ruth hanging out in the Visitor's Center.

On our way back down the pass, we saw a fire on Mt. Manitou. We pulled off the road for a short time to watch it burn, & the girls were treated to the sight of shooting flames & ariplanes dropping slurry to put out the fire.
This morning, the fire is almost out, & last time I checked the news, no buildings were threatened, & no people injured, PTL!!!
BUT, it did really impress the girls!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...