"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Colorado Balloon Classic- Labor Day Weekend

Every Labor Day weekend, Colorado Springs hosts the Colorado Balloon Classic. Every morning over 100 balloons lift off!!! We took 2 little girls, who loved every minute of it!
Pike's Peak, at 6 am
Ruth's breakfast!Ana's breakfast!

This balloon was called the Raggedy Ann.


Ana, hard at work! :-)

The Fam!!
This balloon was one of my favorites!


Hopefully, we are making some fun memories for the girls! Soon, we'll have a little boy to make memories with, too.

Thanks for everyone who prayed for me today. I was able to get done everything done I needed to in downtown Denver today. Now things can really get rolling in Guatemala as well!! Ana, Ruth & I had a good time, too. We ate lunch on the 16th Street Mall, & people watched! (besides a visit to the CO Sec. of State, & three trips to the Guatemalan Consulate)



5 comments:

jenica said...

Those pics look like they're out of a fairytale! Wish we could be there with you, that IS such a fun event. L was a baby when we went.

Kim & Dave said...

Would have been MUCH more fun if you guys had been there w/ us!!!

Rachel said...

Kim, I've prayed for you as I've heard about your possibility and then the NEWS! That is so exciting! What a blessing to raise your daughter's brother.

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks, Rachel! It's amazing how word gets around w/ other Believers! & w/ the Internet!

Kelly said...

Kim! I found your blog through Jenica's! Your family is sooo adorable and I'm so excited to hear about the new little one the Lord has blessed you with! Keep the pictures coming and the updates, too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...