"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Monday, September 17, 2007

Our crazy day

How about this?

Ana, Ruth & I ran all over town today, trying to get paperwork together for our dossier and homestudy.


We got done:


*****Witness statements dropped of for our friends to sign.
*****Went to the bank for a statement re. our bank accounts.
*****Dropped off paperwork at the girls' physician for both the HS & the dossier.
*****Requested a police clearance report for our HS.
*****Went to my doctor to schedule an appointment for tomorrow.
*****Made a copy of my driver's license.
*****Sent off for a copy of our marriage certificate & my birth certificate.






We still have to:


*****Get one photo taken w/ our dear friends the Salves (to prove we do have friends, Ha!)
*****Print photos
*****Wait for paperwork we've requested to come back
*****Get a letter of employment form Dave's boss.
*****Request Dave's Birth certificate from WV.
*****Get Ruth's new passport ordered (this is only so she can go back to Guatemala w/ us-not really related to this adoption)

I know this may be boring for most of you, but it does help me to think things through. :-)
Now, here are some pics of my cuties, for those of you who have put up w/ my ramblings!

Me, holding a baby chick!






Me & my sis. I love "big people" chairs, & the bigger the better. I love a WILD rocking experience, too!






Me & my friend Analise Salve. Aren't we just the cutest????

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Good job on the paperwork! Just keep chugging along and you'll be finished before you know it. The pics of the girls are adorable. Hey say HELLO to Ana for me. Oh, and Greg(who's looking over my shoulder at the moment) says Hi!

Kim & Dave said...

How funny! I was just looking at your blog, when I got an e-mail saying you had posted! "Hi," back to Greg. BTW, Dave loves loking at you blog & he thinks your little girl is ALMOST as cute as his little girls. (his words) :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...