"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

More Excellent News!!

We just got an e-mail from our agency stating that our file is being taken to PGN today!!!

If you look at our timeline, this is the last MAJOR step in the Guatemalan side of things.
After we exit this office, he will legally be ours, w/ just a few more steps to complete before we can go & get him!!!

Right now, this step is averaging about 2 mo., but, remember, we have asked them expedite our case, so we'll see if it works!

Lord, thank You for going before each step of this process for us, & causing everything to be done in YOUR PERFECT TIME!!! I am amazed!

2 comments:

Tina said...

woowho!!! I'm hoping for a joint pick-up trip, what do you think?

Kim & Dave said...

That SO works for me!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...