"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, October 25, 2007

UPDATE on our baby boy!

At two months 22 days he was evaluated:

Height: 53.5 cm
Weight: 9.10 lbs/oz
Head Circumference: 39 cm
General health: normal, active, with good weight gain, normal cardiopulmonary, soft abdomen no hardness, strong and vigorous crying and sucking, looks around, alert. Healthy!

This picture made me SO happy to see. This, ladies & gentlemen, is Nathaniel w/ Mama Anna, as she is fondly refered to in our home.
She was Ruth's foster mother, & is now taking care of Nathaniel.
THANK YOU, for doing this again!!


This is one of my favorite pics of him yet. Eyes wide open. Perfect little mouth!

Only 2 weeks away from meeting you!!

Also, for those of you in the know about Guatemalan adoptions, we got the news today that we should have our Family Court hearing tomorrow & go into PGN next week!

Once again, our case worker is SHOCKED at how fast this is moving!


7 comments:

Rebecca and Shannon said...

Kim, he is SO SO SO SWEET!!!!

Tina said...

Total cuteness!!!!

jenica said...

Praises! He is perfect!

rjb said...

Oh my goodness, he is SO precious!

Anonymous said...

KIM!!!

He's SO beautiful!!!

Oh my ... His eyes are PIERCING!!!

Andrea
fostering in Guatemala

Kim & Dave said...

Andrea-
Yes, those eyes!! Amazing!

In our update pics w/ Ruth, she was NEVER looking at the camera. Still has ISSUES w/ cameras, now that I think about it! ;)

Candy said...

OH WHAT A SWEET LITTLE MAN...I can't wait to here you are in PGN and then OUT too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...