"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Three of *Some* of my Favorite People.....


(I have lots of favorite people-if anyone is a new blog reader of mine-but for now, this is Ana with my mom & my sister Shannon! Well, & I guess you can see two other of my favorite little people in the background!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute post and cute picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...