"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, February 22, 2008

Daddy's Home......But Is He Going to Guatemala?


Well, that's a good question!




One that will hopefully be answered tomorrow, so tune back in for that news & hopefully, pics of all three kiddos together tomorrow afternoon!


Forgot to add this all-important information:

Ruth is OBSESSED w/ her Daddy, after not having seen him for almost 6 weeks.

She wanted to be held ONLY by Daddy-until she got hurt of course.

Oh, & the one time this afternoon he has told her, "No!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Dillons!
God speed on your special mission Saturday :o)
Praise God for the little Arrow he is bringing into your life.
Paula and Steve

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks for your prayers, Paula & Steve!

jenica said...

We were just talking over this situation at dinner - wondering when Dave gets home. That would be great if he could go along.

Blessings to you on your long-awaited trip!

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks for thinki ng of us & keeping us in your prayers, Andy & Jenica!

Hope everything's going good!

Jules said...

Happy trails! Praying for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...