"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Feb. 26th

People & Places



La Palacio Nacional





Our Lawyer had us over for lunch today. She is the 2nd person from the left.
ETA: (oops, I mean the right!!!)
Todo la Familia Dillon

Mapa en Relive de Guatemala








Pictures from today's all-important visa applicaition appointment. Everything went just as planned, & his visa will be ready for pick-up tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks, everyone, for all your prayers.





10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Words can't describe how happy I am for your family. Having a son is so rewarding. I'm so proud of you Kim. Nathaniel is truely blessed to have you and Dave as his parents. Enjoy every minute! With tears of joy, Jenn Morgan

Gail said...

Love the pictures!!
Gail

Anonymous said...

KIM! KIM! KIM!

I'm in TEARS looking at your pictures!!!!

Oh my.....

Praise God is ALL I have to say!!!!

(well..and I want to know where you all were in the city w/those rides?!!! We obviously missed that one!)

SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!

AND Daddy got to go!!!!!!!!!!

Nathaniel is SOOOO big!!!!

okay....I'll stop!

Andrea

Jules said...

Oh I love these pictures!

I'm teary!!

Love the court house picture - gorgeous!

Yeah!

Paula said...

(((Kim))) I'm SO HAPPY for you!!!
I'm praying everything goes smoothly for your appointment and your trip home!

On a separate note, I tagged you for a 5*5*5*5*5 Book MeMe (see my blog for directions). Please only do this if you think it would be fun! I KNOW you're really busy with other things right now. Just tried to pick some of the people who's blogs I visit the most. :0)

Tina said...

Too much fun!!! I'm glad you are all together and enjoying each other and Guatemala. Gosh, how I wish we could have went together. Oh well, all the more reason to work a way to meet up. Love to all.

Candy said...

WOO HOO looks like you all had a GREAT PICK UP TRIP...HUGS

Anonymous said...

Great pics, but I know I'm not the only one dying to see more and/or read a new update!!! ;) I know you all must be trying to readjust to being a family again and to having a new member. Just wanted you to know that I've been thinking of you and so have many over at SL.

Anonymous said...

KIM -

thinking you!!1

Praying your return to home went smoothly and that you are eating up life with THREE treasures!!!

Andrea

Kim & Dave said...

Thank-you, Jenn! Old friends are the best! Hope you can meet him soon!

Andrea-we were at the relief map of Guatemala-somewhere north of Zona 1. Our tour guide/friend knows all the BEST places!!! Thanks for all your kind words & for checking up on us, friend!


Monica, thanks for checking in on me, too! SL friends are THE BEST!!!

Thanks, everyone for all your well wishes & prayers & praise to our Father in Heaven who has made this whole journey possible through His marvelous mercy & grace!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...