"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Monday, October 19, 2009

This Picture Makes Me Happy!

I am so lucky to have both my sisters out here!!!!

4 comments:

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

What a blessing indeed!

Cedar Hill Chronicles said...

Haven't been over to your blog in a long time. Great picture of you 3, of course I saw it on facebook, also.
Been busy with Fall things here, Tim's health, deep cleaning and working on my blog since Andrew gave me my own domain and with it came a multitude of fixes to do..but it's coming along and Andrew's working on codes for final side bar pics / text I need to get back on. Added new things like google friend connect, etc...
Have fun with your mom and grandma!
Pam P.S. my domain is on sidebar in the blogger profile.

Dea said...

Yay! Thats great, sisters are a blessing! Hope you guys have fun!

Anonymous said...

Very Blessed to be near your sisters and be happy about it! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...