"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Getting Better.....with our pictures, that is!

2 out of 3 kids-
looking at the camera & smiling!!!!

14 comments:

Hannah said...

So adorable! What a great picture...

Have a great weekend!

Tina said...

It's a tough job to get them to do that. That's why I don't even try except for holidays. ;)

Rebekah said...

Oh too funny - that must be one of the hardest things to do ... get all the kids to sit, look, smile all while you press the button! It is a great photo!

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah and the girls!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture :) I too have lowered my standards for a successful picture of our 3 kids. At this point, I just want them all to be in one place - we'll work on smiling for the camera later...

Have a good weekend! Anne

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Feelin' your pain with the getting a pic of three kids thing.
Great shot! What sweet children you have!

Lund7 said...

Cute! And 2/3 of your subjects looking at the camera is pretty good. Try getting 5 to cooperate for pictures! Have a great weekend!

Melinda said...

I have a hard enough time just getting my one to look at the camera! Good job!

Melinda

Gail said...

It's a great picture!! Two out of three is very good.

vaneblu said...

it is a great picture anyways, the 3 are beautiful so any picture with them is perfect!

Cindy said...

That young, I think all 3 in the picture is good. And it still shows how adorable they all are :-)

Cayle said...

Aw. there all so cutee.

Tracy said...

Lovely picture, it is hard to get 3 kids looking at the camera. Have a great weekend.

Anna said...

Poor Natty looks like he'd rather be anywhere else but there for that photo...hehe!!! It is such a challenge to get them ALL looking at you and smiling!! I think you did well.

Take care,
Anna

Robyn said...

How cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...