"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gorgeous Day!!!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the tag sticking up out of Nat's pants. He is so cute.

Dave

Kim & Dave said...

Hilarious, misn't it? Of course he wouldn't stand still long enough to let me get anything of him from the front!

Love you, hubby! Thanks for commenting on my blog!!!

Tina said...

Don't you just love those nice days when winter's still in season.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go back and check out the tag!!! lol

I always love pictures from behind. Did that sound right?! lol

It's almost park weather here too! I cant wait!

Lois said...

Wow...that sure looks like fun to be outside with no coats on! We are home and inside today as we are hit with a HUGE blizzard. The city has been shut down and everyone is having a "snow day". The nice part about it is that "Daddy" can be home for the whole day so that makes the kids so happy. Enjoy your warm weather today. :-)

Lund7 said...

Makes me anxious for spring. It's been freezing rain and now snow here in MN all day. I am so chilled!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...