"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Unique" & boy, was this a "unique" challenge!!!!

Wow!

This was a hard one!

I FINALLY thought of my hubby’s “unique” taste in food.

When we were in Guatemala,
on Ruth’s Pick-Up trip,
he ordered this soup,
one night when we were out for dinner:
Yes, that is a CRAB hanging over the edges of his bowl.

Its eyes were STARING at us!

(& the boy won’t eat broccoli or cauliflower?!!?!?)

You know I love you, Dear-
in spite of your “unique” taste in food!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Look at how little the girls were two years ago!
For more "uniqueness," head here!


10 comments:

Melinda said...

Now, I think that soup looks good! But I like broccli and cauliflower too! :-) Sweet photo of the girls!

Melinda

Lund7 said...

That must have been funny when the soup showed up at your table!! The girls looked so little in that picture. Time goes too fast! Stop by my blog for a giveaway!

nora said...

What sweeties! And love the sopa picture!

Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh...I bet that soup was good!!!!
Great post!
Love the picture!

Rebekah said...

OMG! That crab is kind of creepy - but I bet he tasted awful good ... and your girls are so tiny! They are too cute ...

Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden and Charlotte

Brad said...

I tried frog legs once... until Dad reminded me that there was now a handicapped frog trying to get around the swamp.

Pineapple Princess said...

Your precious girls are soooo cute!
Love them!

Love the crazy soup picture!!!

vaneblu said...

have you try them?? I love them too!!! so I understand :p
The girls where so tiny and precious :)

Kim & Dave said...

I like crab just fine-as long as it's eyes are NOT staring at me, lol!

Anna said...

Never had crab like that in a soup version:) I don't mind crab but you do have to work hard to actually eat anything...LOL! Oh well we are all different...makes life much more interesting:)

And the photo of the girls is very sweet...they have grown up so much!

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...