"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy, Boy

“Hi! I’m Natty!

My daddy left me a toy on the coffee table the other day.

I think he called it his MP3 player.

I thought I would play, ‘Poke ‘em, Flush ‘em, Eat ‘em’ with my new toy,
but Mommy took it away from me.

Now, I have to find something else to play this new game with!

I love my life!!!

(Daddy says I don’t get any more cool toys like that for a long time, though!)”

My mommy says,
"This is a picture of a picture Natty,
taken at the professional photo shoot a few weeks ago."
She thinks it captures my personality perfectly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more FFF, click here!

7 comments:

Anna said...

SOoo cute Kim!!!

Glad you're luvin life Natty:)

Anna

Tina said...

Ooo, that game is a favorite at our house. Natty is getting so big and so handsome!

Hannah said...

So cute! We play that game a lot in our house too :)

Melinda said...

Sweet picture!

Melinda

Rebekah said...

Oh how cute is he ... and I love the picture of the picture ... He is so darn adorable!

Bummer he didn't get to slobber all over that MP3 Player ... now that would have been a good photo with Not-So-Good end results I am sure ... Have a great weekend!

Hugs from MN!
Rebekah and the girls!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

He's Gorgeous! And sounds like he's fun, imaginative trouble, too!

Katrina said...

He's so cute! Thankfully we have outgrown that game at our house. Now all of the boys have their own MP3 players.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...