"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Some of the Best Pics We Have Had in a LONG.....LONG Time!!!

Not the best of Ruth, but priceless of Natty,
don't you think?
(& yes, that is a BEE on the wall-church nursery on Sunday!)





Love the tip-toes!
My beautiful growing up girl!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romans 5:8
But God demonstrates His own love toward us,
in that while we were still sinners,
Christ died for us.


7 comments:

Ann-Dray-Uh said...

Love love the family picture!! You are right; Natty looks just precious and it's amazing that all of your children are growing so fast especially Ana! Hope that you had a blessed Easter!

Lund7 said...

Love the great pictures of your beautiful family!!!

Tina said...

Great pics Kim!! The kids are simply beautiful!

Nature Notes from Nadvornia said...

I love the outfits, but your kids would make anything look cute!

Anonymous said...

These are terrific pictures!! :)

Anonymous said...

kim i have been a bad blogger buddy..i havent been to your blog in weeks!! sorry forgive me!

OMG your kids are just sooooo sweet in their Easter clothes!

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks, Leslie!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...