"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday.......Planting W/ Papa (while we were in KS last week)




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some awesome helpers!!!

Tina said...

Looks like they had loads of fun helping! Glad you're back.

Andrea said...

Glad you are back!

Saw your Facebook status...my you are having a tring month my friend!

Prayers for you....

Andrea

Anna said...

Glad you're home safe Kim and love the pics! Looks like they were doing lots of great work there to help.

Take care,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Great pictures..nice to see pics to go with Papa's stories of Natty in the tomato hole when he came out here to talk CAD with Tim and I was in garden planting beets! And by the way Natty video screeching his hat off...was cute...boy does that bring back many a moment memories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...