"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, July 24, 2008

NOT a "Wordless Wednesday" or a "Thursdays Before the Throne"

Instead, you’re about to be treated to “Guest Blogger,” Ana.

The inheritor of our old camera has become quite the shutterbug!

Here are a few of her shots from the last few days.

“I like having a camera, because I broke my last one.
I’m going to Turkey Hill,
& I’m taking a few pictures of horses.
And Mommy might let me put some on the blog!”
"This picture is really cute!"
"Do you see my treasure map on the side?"
Kids just CRACK ME UP!!!
Laugh

"I love the flower picture!"

"Ruth in the basket with her pretty dress on!"


Do me a favor & leave Ana some comments! She'll love it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. You will have to try & survive without as many posts for the next two weeks! We are packing up & rolling out of here this afternoon!

Family Road Trip

But check back every so often.

I'll be updating periodically!!!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Ana, I also love the flower picture. And you made a very nice treasure map...did you find anything with it?

Can't wait to see and the rest of your family next week.

Love, Tina

Anna said...

Hi Ana,
LOVE all your pics- they're great and that is just a gorgeous photo of Natty. Taking photos is a lot of fun and you're very good at it. Look forward to seeing more of them too:)

Kim,

Hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday and safe travelling! Enjoy that gorgeous warm weather for me!!

God Bless and will look forward to hearing all your updates when you get back.

Anna

Jules said...

Wow Ana, I'm quite impressed with your pictures!! You captured your brother and sister in just perfect expressions and poses. Cute!

So... about that treasure map... I want to see more. Tell me about that. You have me very intrigued. Do you make those? Buy them and then play with them?

I've hardly been around the computer myself. :) I'll keep checking in... I have you subscribed on igoogle. ;)

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks, guys! Ana will love the comments. She is still asleep at the moment, but I'll show her when she gets up!

Joyce-tell me more! How do you subscribe????

Stacey and Dewey said...

Ana, Cute pics!!! Love the flower pic, I'm a sucker for close ups. Keep taken pictures, you can never start to young!!
Have a wonderful trip!!
Stacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...