"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Wednesday, December 5, 2007

BLEACH, part #2

Ok......after cleaning up what I could of the laundry room last night.....& examining the laundry for bleach spots, I thought we were OK.

but......as it turns out......there were a *bunch* of ruined clothes...

How do I keep from being FRUSTRATED????

Do you ever LOOSE IT when these types of things happen?


How can I make us feel better about this whole situation????

.....she feels bad, & I am barely holding back my frustration!!!! Tears







2 comments:

Jess said...

I'm sorry! That does sound so frustrating! Just remember that she didn't mean to do it; she's only a child (she's 6? right?) she will do childish things. And this was definitely a childish thing...

See what money you can come up with to go replace the clothes that you need to replace, and have fun shopping. :) And pray! Pray for patience and love for you dd, and pray that you'll be able to get over your frustration. I'll pray for you, too! (I'm having a difficult week over here, so I understand the feeling...)

demp5 said...

Kim,
I enjoyed reading your blog. You were SO right to stop, pray, and realize that clothes are just things. Good for you!! We are also adopting from Guate.
Blessings,
A fellow Homeschooler

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...