"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Saturday, December 29, 2007

A Few Thoughts from Friends

Check out my friend Angi's post on the passage of time .

Lord, help me to remember where my time is best spent.

Also, my friend Julie wrote a thought provoking post on the "costs" of adoption at "These are Days". She expressed much of what has been on my heart. Even though they are in the process of adopting an older child than us, much of it still applies.

Both of these posts made me REALLY think today. Check them out for yourself, & let them know what you think!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

OH, Kim . . .thank you for the kudos ~ yet they do not really belong to me. Is it not the Lord who turns the [kings] hearts? It is He who has reminded you . . .I a mere vessel! :)

Julie's words also strike a reverberating chord.

It is good to be mindful.

Kim & Dave said...

Yes, Angi....It IS good to be mindful.

& thank you for being willing to take the time to write what the Lord laid on your heart.

Jenn said...

Thank you so much for sharing these posts...it means more then you knwo right now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...