"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, November 8, 2007

Just "Plane" Fun!!!

Tomorrow's the day!!!
We get on a plane & head to Guatemala!!!!
We will be having "just plane fun!!!"

In case anyone is wondering, our flight from Denver is at 2:15.

We leave Houston at 7:15 & arrive in GC at 10 pm.

We spend Saturday in Antigua, Guatemala.

Sunday is THE DAY!!!! Nathaniel, our foster mom & our lawyer are meeting us for breakfast in the hotel.

Nathaniel will be with us in the hotel from Sunday-the following Saturday.

Thanks for your prayers for our safety, & I will try to post pics as often as I can.





1 comment:

Heather@To Sow a Seed said...

Just stopped by to let you know that I am praying for a safe trip, and for a wonderful time to be spent with your new son!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...