"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sleepy....yawn.......

Last night…….a VERY LONG NIGHT!!!!!


Natty woke up at 2:30am, & was still not asleep at 4:10!!


I walked the halls of the Marriott, & finally at 4:10, Dave took over. Wouldn’t you know…..he was asleep in 10 min!!!!


Yes, he is DADDY’S BOY!!!! (much to Daddy’s delight!)


Hopefully, he will sleep tonight.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

OUTSTANDING NEWS RE. OUR CASE TODAY!!!!


Our lawyer Ruby showed up while we were eating breakfast. She had some paperwork for us to take care of & sat & had breakfast w/ us.


We talked for an hour or so, & in the process, she told us that we are past the 2 reviewer’s in PGN & are awaiting final sign-off. However, that stack is huge, so it may still be 5-6 weeks before we exit PGN. She is usually very good on time estimates.


This is VERY good news, though, bec. it is generally the first & second reviewers who will kick cases out for very subjective reasons. Then you have to get the problems they found fixed, return your paperwork to PGN, & start over at PGN!


So even though it may still be a while, the news continues to look good!
Please pray for some sleep.Dave & I are both exhausted!

The girls are both getting enough, though, PTL!!!

About all Ana's stomach could handle for most of the day...Canada Dry!!

These are some clothes I brought down for him. Just a bit too big! :-)

An outfit Dave's mom gave us for Ana. Now worn by Nat! :-)
I know this is from yesterday, but I can't get Blogger to un-load it. Sorry!


First bath we gave. The girls both helped. Ana more than Ruth!




Sorry for some of the double pics....Blogger is acting up tonight.

3 comments:

Jules said...

I love all your pictures Kim! How wonderful! So thankful to read your news that you are nearly out of PGN (?). Praying all continues to speed on by so Nat can come home soon. Praying for a sleep-full night as well!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, Dave, and Family! We are so happy for you. The pictures are great. Keep them coming. I loved Dave's comment about moving from man to zone defense. Ha! Ha! That's so true! We're praying for you.
Esther and Ismael

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures! I especially love the one of you, Kim, all snuggled up in bed with all THREE of your kiddos. So precious! And I'm excited that your paperwork seems to be progressing quickly. Will keep praying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...