"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Saturday, November 10, 2007

New Friends!!


Our new friends: Jim & Andrea's 4 boys & their 9 mo old daughter that they are fostering in Antigua, Guatemala.
Ana & Ruth in the front on the right. This is before before getting Nathaniel.






Wow!







What a treat the Lord blessed us w/ today!!







Spent the day in Antigua, Guatemala.







Met a family for lunch that we have gotten to know through our homeschooling curriculum, who are also adopting from Guatemala.












Thank you, Jim, Andrea, Chase, Trey, Tye, and Aven for giving us such a wonderful afternoon!






Chase, particularly, thank-you for entertaining Ana! She thinks this will be the best day of the trip!!












I hope to post pics tomorrow, but if you can't wait to see them, visit Andrea's blog! :) (Link in my "Other Blogs")
(I am too tired to be too wordy-but I have to say again what a fun time was had by all yesterday. Thank-you so much for making our trip to Guatemala so much more meaningful!!!)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...