"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Well Baby :)

Or, at least, MUCH BETTER!!!

Thank you everyone for praying!


Fevers of 105 are VERY SCARY!!



She is still on steriods, which are making her very cranky, but cranky we can deal w/. It's so much better than SICK!!!



Please pray I can get all the last-minute details together for our trip, as I have lost a couple of days due to this!



I'm SO EXCITED!!


Wait on the LORD;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the LORD!
Psalm 27:14

3 comments:

Jules said...

Keep getting better, Ruth. It's Wednesday! woohoo!!

jenica said...

That is very good news. We will pray for health and safe travels. I'm excited to hear about your time with Nathaniel.

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks, Jenica & Joyce.

She continues to do better. She has laready taken 2 good naps today, PTL!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...