"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, November 23, 2007

WOW!!! I'm SO Excited I Just Have to Share!!!!




We have two sets of friends who have gotten out of PGN THIS WEEK!!!!!!




AMAZING!!!! We are SO happy for the Rices & the Cockrums!!!




Thank-You, Lord!!!




Here are pics of both families!!!

The Rices (who I might add, were only in PGN for 3.5 WEEKS!!)



The Cockrum kids!

Congrats to both of you families & we are SO happy for both of you!

(the links to both of these family blogs are on my sidebar-"Andrea -formyboys" & "Tina & Greg")

4 comments:

Tina said...

Thank you so much! And I'm praying really hard for a quick OUT for you guys and a reunion in Guatemala!!!

Kim & Dave said...

That would be the COOLEST EVER!!!

Keep praying!!!

Anonymous said...

THAT'S AMAZING!!!!!

3.5 WEEKS????

wowzers....

You have added ALOT to your blog!!!

I've just caught up...The pics are WONDERFUL ....

Hang in there, I'm sure you will have Nattie back in your arms where he belongs VERY soon!!!

Thanks for ALL of your prayers for our family...We are praying for yours tooo....

Andrea and mi familia...Jim, Chase, Trey, Zane, Tye...y Avi!

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks, Andrea!

I'm starting to get a little "antsy," now that you both are out! :-)

(not that things have really sped up much-I know, Tina & Greg, your case is nothing short of a miracle!)

But.....w/ Dave leaving for 6 weeks in the middle of Jan., we would love to be picking Nathaniel up before the new year. Dave needs his little boy home.

.....ok....in all honesty,....I want him home just as much as Dave. He just belongs here.

Come on, Sr. Barios!!!

& Lord, please give us favor in his sight!!!

Andrea, I'm so glad your long & heavy "weight" has been lifted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...