"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Monday, September 15, 2008

Did You Notice My Sidebar???

I have a new icon that you can click on & be a "follower" of my blog. How cool is that? The only trouble is, I'm not sure how it works. There is also a picture of my one (so far!!!) follower. Joyce, if you see this post (& you should, since you are a "follower" right?Happy ), could you please post how it works on your end? Do you get an e-mail saying I have posted again?

I'm so excited! If you have this feature, let me know, & I'll "follow" your blog!





5 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

"Following" is a way of telling people that you read their blog. It also puts any new posts on the blogs you follow in your Dashboard so you can see updates.

It's really redundant if you use an RSS reader, but a great way to support a blog!

~Luke

Jules said...

Dear Kim you are one step ahead of ME! I don't even have my followers on my sidebar. :-p

On Blogger dashboard, the new posts are listed. That is their feature. Mostly I use igoogle reader to check my fav blogs. For now... a tad frustrated that with the blogger following, iGoogle lists each one twice. :?: LOL!

You'll have to come follow ME ;-) and see. Doubtful I'll have a new post today... busy! But I think it actually lists tons of my posts once you click to follow someone. I really prefer iGoogle but with Following, you get the little icons. ;)

Rachel said...

I used google reader - but I am following your blog!

Kim & Dave said...

I guess the reason I like this one so much is that it shows the pics of people! I like pics! :-)

Anna said...

Hi Kim,
I'm just about to become one of your 'followers'!

And I like that chore chart thing you can download...sounds great!

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...