"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursdays Before the Throne

COULD EVERYONE PLEASE PRAY WITH US ABOUT THIS?!?
Remember, Natty was in the ER two times last week with a very high fever.
(106 the first night & 104 the second).

Turns out he had pneumonia.

But, in all the test that were run, his URINE glucose came back elevated. (500)
They then did a finger stick to test his blood glucose which was normal.
(well with-in normal).

The next day at the DR's office, they ran the tests again (finger stick),
so they again tested his urine-still high.

The doctor had me take home a bag to collect another sample after he got healthy again,
hoping it was just his little body reacting to the high fever.

Today, the results came back at 2,000!!!
He is going in to the doc tomorrow for another test.
I am concerned, but the Lord has given me peace
& I am not worried at the moment.
Please pray that would continue as well.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Praying right now, Kim. Keep us posted.

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks, Rachel!

Luke Holzmann said...

Lord, I ask that You would quickly heal Natty and give the doctors wisdom to help him in his recovery. Continue to give peace and strength to Kim and Dave as they wait. Amen.

~Luke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...