"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Frolic

My favorite place to hike is a place in Florissant, CO.
My favorite time of year is right now,
when the aspen have turned.

On Saturday, my sister & I took the plunge
& took the kids hiking by ourselves!

Fortunately, Dave could watch Natty,
so we only had one baby to carry!

Oh, it was fun!

There is a hike there called “Boulder Creek Trail”
that has HUGE boulders the kids love climbing around on.
Highly recommend it for anyone that has kids that like to hike!

The weather was 75 degrees,
& the aspen glistened in the breeze!!

Right as we drove out of the park,
we saw our first lighting from afternoon thunderstorms!
We literally had perfect timing!!!
Don’t you love it when that happens??






1 comment:

Anna said...

That looks like it was such a fun time for you all with really beautiful scenery.

Great for the kids to get out into the fresh air and get some exercise!

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...