"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Sunday, September 21, 2008

Thanks, Everyone!!!

Thanks so much for praying for Natty over the past few days!

This morning he woke up with no fever!!!

He also had a bit of a bottle,
& a diaper change,
& went back to sleep.

So, I think all's right in his little world, now.

He still has diarrhea & a diaper rash,
(more importantly, a VERY low pain tolerance),
so if you wanted to add that to your prayer list,
that would be great.

Thanks, too, for your kind comments &
your concern through your comments!

(Oh, & we do still have to persue the abnormal glucose levels,
once things calm down in his little body).

6 comments:

Jules said...

Thankful for no fever and added rest!!

Tina said...

Glad to hear that he is doing better. I will continue to pray.

Anonymous said...

I must say, that was the first time I was ever in a Friday cliffhanger and not watching one on the soaps -- anxious as to what would happen next as I headed back to the hotel while you two ran to the ER.

So I'm glad to hear that his temperature is back down. Hopefully it will stay there this time! (And you have my church's prayers on that.)

Anonymous said...

We are praying for you guys. I am glad that you are getting some answers. ...so sweet to hear about him falling asleep on you. Praying that this time of him totally depending on you and Dave will be a real bonding time. Love you guys.

Esther

Daphine said...

Glad to read that Natty is feeling much better!

Anna said...

Thanks for the update Kim and praying that he will be back to his normal self again very soon.

Take care,

Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...