"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Whadda Ya Think of This??

Did you know that "potty training can be SO confusing!"
Very Confused
Did you also know that a certain brand claims to "make potty training make more sense??"

I really laughed when I heard it.

People have been potty training their children for over 4,000 years.

But, this brand has finally unlocked the secret-hidden for 1,000's of years!!!!!

The problem is that potty training "confuses" kiddos!

Thank goodness, they now have solved all our potty training problems, huh???


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

News Flash!!!!

Ruth just went potty!!!

She wasn't "confused" at all, either!!!

Ha!!!! Ha!!!


4 comments:

Anna said...

Yay for Ruth!!!

And glad she is getting better too.

I am starting to get our youngest used to using the toilet...haven't had a sucess yet but am not going to let it stress me out as much as I seemed to get with our oldest. They all get there in the end don't they!! You don't see many 5 & 6 year olds in nappies!

Take care,

Anna

Anonymous said...

Hello to the Dillons!

I am posting on your blog, because I can't find your e-mail address to let you know that we finally updated our blog :)!

Yeah for Ruth! We've been grateful that John-Nathan "came" potty trained albeit we have had a few setbacks in that area but to be expected.

Blessings to all of you!
The Rosboroughs

Unknown said...

I remember my 2nd potty training. Dad showed me I didn't need a bathroom! Just get somewhere out of sight, keep your back to the public, and be careful zipping back up! Oh, and the garden was out of bounds.
-Steve

Kim & Dave said...

Ha!! Ha!! That's so funny, Steve!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...