"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, September 19, 2008

Still 102.4 this morning.

Last night, it was at least 3.5 degrees higher than my thermometer registered. We are heading to the dr. as soon as we can get in!

Lab results are abnormal, too.


UPDATE: Last night, his urine had a LOT of sugar in it. They did a blood sugar test, which came back normal, so they tell us he doesn't have diabetes, thank the Lord!!!!

At the doctor today, they tested his urine again, & the numbers are lowering, but they are FAR from normal. The doc thinks it was due to stress on his kidneys last night, that it will continue to lower over the next few days! If not, then we will run some more tests to see what could be going on. Poor baby is super afraid of anyone in scrubs now!

His fever is going down, slowly but surely, thank the Lord!

One thing is for sure, parenting is NEVER boring!!!!

8 comments:

Jules said...

Praying for some answers today and peace for your heart.

Andrea said...

Praying Kim....

that is VERY high....

Andrea

Anonymous said...

I'm praying!!!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Andrea.....I know you know...did they ever figure out what Aven's was due to?

Thanks, Joyce & Jeanna!

Jan said...

Glad he is on the mend! Still praying for the little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord for this 'on the mend' update! Try and get some sleep tonight!

Anna said...

Will definitely keep praying for him Kim.

My youngest has had a fever today...again!! Not as high as poor Natty though.

Relieved to hear he doesn't have diabetes.

Take care...you must be exhausted! Its so worrying when they're sick.

Anna

Rachel said...

How scary - praying for you today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...