"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, October 16, 2008

300 posts!!! AMAZING!!! Can't believe it!!!

This has been one of the best ventures of my life!
I have “met” so many wonderful people through sharing our lives!
I have also been able to keep up with old & new friends through the blog world!
(& you know who you are!!!) Thanks, everyone!

Now, today, I am celebrating friends-all friends!
We are blessed to have SOOOOO many good friends!
Some of them you also have “met” through our blog,
but many of them we haven’t even seen for years!!!

I would hate to leave anyone out……..you all are so special in so many ways.
Childhood friends, church friends, homeschool friends, camp friends, friends through adoption……the list goes on & on!

Sooooo, like any good “pleaser,” (ha!! ha!!!),
I will just post pics of family (who we are so GLAD to be able to call “friends.”)
Do you have “family friends” like that?
I sure hope so!

Oh, & I can’t escape this topic without sharing the words to a favorite hymn of mine:

“What a Friend we Have in Jesus”

What a Friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer!

Is Jesus your friend?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This picture was taken in June of 2007
(of my two sisters & me & my three nephews, who now live here!)
Taken one month before Natty was born
& one month before our adventure began……again.
Life never ceases to amaze me!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

PTL for dear friends!!!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh Happy 300 - I am about to start 100 ... and that is a great picture! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2too

Faithful Froggers said...

WOW! Congrats on 300 posts - that is amazing. :)

Friends are the best! Your pictures were great.

Sarah said...

Happy 300! Friends are the best...

Gail said...

I am amazed at all the friends I have made through this adoption process but yes, Jesus it the greatest for all.
Gail

Stacey and Dewey said...

WOW 300 posts, amazing!!! Good for you!!
Friends are some of my favorite blessings!!
Cute pic!!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Stacey

Jules said...

Happy 300th Blog!! WTG!!

I love knowing I have a great friend in you. :)

Marsha said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, your family is beautiful!

Send me an email at mhglas@bellsouth.net and I would love to tell you about our Brazilian adoption!
Marsha

Christine said...

300 posts! That is amazing. I just started...so I think I might be up to 20 or something...ha! Anyways...thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. :) I loved reading your scriptures and I love the song about the friend we have in Jesus. He is the best!

Bless you!

Robyn said...

Happy 300th post!!

Robyn

Heidi said...

Ooooh, 300! Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...