"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, October 3, 2008

One of my FAVORITES....

I like it cause we are all in the pic &
looking at the camera!
I know I sound like a broken record-
But HOW, I ask you,
can we get a pic where everyone is looking at the camera-
& not looking only 1/2 awake?!?!?

8 comments:

Tina said...

Cute pic!

Beck said...

Such a cute picture~ Have a great weekend!
Rebecca

Graycesmomma said...

Great picture!

Stacey and Dewey said...

Darling pic!! I'm with you, pics where we are all looking in the same direction are far....and...few between. :)
Have a great weekend!!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

Woww how did you do that??? in this house i have YET to get a pic where everyone is looking ! LOL

Hugs,Leslie

threehandprints said...

Good question??!!?? I cannot get one of my 3 boys. It is a cute picture!

Debbie said...

Cute picture!! Summer pictures are great!!

Debbie

Becca said...

Yes - I am amazed that you got everyone to look. You must have some kind of magical power!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...