"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Grrrr....

I know I told you in my comments that our camera ATE over 300 pictures!
But, it took me this long to face it enough to actually post about it!
SOOOOO frustrating!
It seems the chip has the info on it still, but we can't get to it!
Pictures of the room,
the view from our veranda,
pictures of AMAZING flowers,
the kids beaches,
fun ones of Dave & I,
pictures of "The Black Pearl" (for all you "Pirates" fans),
Nassau,
and much, much more.
Can I say "Grrrr" one more time?!?!?
(But, maybe for you it's good.
At least now you won't have to endure days on end of me posting pics of out trip!
Ha!! Ha!!!)
This was the other Disney ship, the "Magic."
It was unloading passengers as we drove into Port Canavaral.
A few hours later, it was headed out to sea.
Blows my mind that Disney has that much business!
A ship leaves that port at least 3 times a week with at least 2,000 people on it!


While I loved the cruise both times we took it,
I just can't see it as being THAT popular,
but I guess it is!

Yes, this was our mode of transportation on land!

Anybody jealous???




There are no words to decribe how nice this was!

Just me & my hubby!


See the dark cloud hanging over the island?
A few minutes later, rain poured on our heads!
An early return to the ship!
But, after three days of quiet......you know, I REALLY started missing the kids!
(I missed them a bit the whole time, but by then, I was ready to go home!)


Do you ever take a picture of someone & think,
"Wow, that looks NOTHING like the person I know!"
That is this picture of Ana for me!

Ok......I feel a tiny bit better after letting you all know I have almost no pics of our trip. Confession must be good for the soul!

3 comments:

Jules said...

Oh Kim I can't believe your pictures are stuck!! How frustrating!!!

I'm glad you posted some - glad you are home - glad you got some time away. :)))

Can you put the card in a reader at a store?

Anna said...

So sorry about your pics Kim. That is SO frustrating but at least you had a great time anyway which is the main thing.

Love the convertible car...and you both looked like you had a great time!

Take care,

Anna

Anonymous said...

When we had our firstborn my dad took tons of pics.....but he had forgotten to load film (this was 1978!) in the camera!!!!! Oy vey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...