"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Little more Lighthearted.....

After yesterday's post, I figured a "lighter" post was good.
Oh, my word......I am in SOOOO much trouble if he looks at me like that when he's a teenager!!!
Happy girl!!!!


Cooking-again.

Please be praying this family-such a sad story from Guatemala.

(& for FFF visitors, sorry I didn't follow the theme,

but we haven't gotten any pumpkins yet-everyone's been sick.)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sooo very blessed that God gave my Abby to us! I dont try to think of what could have been..its just to hard to do!

Your children are just perfect and Yes you will get that look from your little ones when they are teens!! LOL

Vanessa said...

I LOVE his mean look!!

Kim & Dave said...

Oh, great, Leslie. I have so much to look forward to, don't I??? Ha!!! Ha!!!

Tina said...

Don't you just love those looks? I get more of them from Liliana than from Toby. BTW, you can have some of our leaves. That was one like 1/8 of the leaves in our yard. I am more than happy to share.

Violinknitter said...

Don't worry... you'll be immune to that look by the time he's a teenager :D

Rebekah said...

That is a cute post of your cutie pies ... and what a sad post coming from Guatamala ... thank you for posting that! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2

Tracy said...

Loely pictures, and yes as the othes have said, it reallymakes you count your blessings when you read something like that!

Unknown said...

You have perfect children Kim. Perfect for you and you.
The "mean" look is awsome.
Steve always has so much fun teasing kids when they give that look to him.
The outcome is generaly quite funny.

Say, could you do somethng for me?
Would you be able to pass this article on to others?

http://www.westonaprice.org/children/autism.html

Also, make sure you read at www.cheeseslave.com about the flu shots, if you are thinking about getting them.

Unknown said...

oh, forgot to mention it is an older article. The Autism rate is now 1 in 67.

Kim & Dave said...

No problem, Paula!

Thanks for the encouragement!

Sarah said...

Yeah... those looks become even more fun in the teens!

Robyn said...

What cute pics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...