"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Monday, December 29, 2008

The Christmas Slide Show!

7 comments:

Tina said...

Great pictures. Looks like you had a fantastic Christmas holiday. Those kids get cuter every time I see them . :)

Andrea said...

Great pix Kim! I loved the family Zoo pic!

Andrea

Faith, Family, Future said...

Kim,
I love all the pics, looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas. I can't believe how big Nat has gotten. I am just know catching up on all my blog friends. Things are finally settling down here.

And just so you know, I have done the forgetting presents things several times??? Definately momma foggy brain here!

Praying you all have a wonderful New Year.
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas pictures!! :)

Anna said...

Luv your slideshow pics Kim...looks like you all had a special Christmas!

And Happy New Year too!! As I write this its just 2009 for us here!!!

God Bless,
Anna

Kim & Dave said...

Anna-thanks! Crazy that we have friends half-way around the world, isn't it? Here you are probably finishing up your first day of 2009, & we are still in 2008!!!

Kim & Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...