"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hi!

My two brothers, two sisters & I were together at Thanksgiving for
the first time since at least a year & a half ago.

Add to that, a few in-laws, a grandma,
an aunt & last of all, but not least:
11 grandchildren!!!

The best part of it is:
we all get along & have a great time together….
although all of us admit-a week together is about all we should do!
(Ha!!! Ha!!!)

I am so glad my kids can have cousins they are close to!

Ana cried for hours when we said goodby
(which I could do without-but hey,
I guess it’s good she loves them so much, huh!)
Crying 2
I am still close to my cousins,
so I am praying my kids have this blessing-
adult cousins who are friends!!!







(run over to Sarah's blog for more FFF!)

15 comments:

Tina said...

Love the group pic....did you try clicking the html tab of the posting screen and posting it there. Then you click back to compose mode....try that it should work. And I promise when two little ones aren't driving me out of my mind to watch it later on.

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family!

Kim & Dave said...

I think that's what I was trying, Tina, It kept telling me something was wrong with the HTML code.

Kim & Dave said...

Hey, Tina! It worked! I think it's because I was trying to put it in the "compose" tab.

Luke Holzmann said...

11 grand kids? Sounds great to me! [smile]

~Luke

Tina said...

glad it worked for you...it took me a LONG time to figure out not to put a player in the compose mode but the html mode instead. Can't wai to look at the pics when the kiddos are napping.

Anonymous said...

WOW what a big beautiful family you have!!!!

hugs,leslie

Stacey and Dewey said...

What a fun picture!! It really is such a blessing to have such close family. I'm the same way I love memories of growing up with my cousins, I wish the same for my kids.
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Stacey

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures!! Looks like a ton of fun. :)

Tracy said...

Cousins are really special friends arent they! Hope you have a great weekend.

Rebekah said...

Great family pictures ,,,, and what a bummer your little one was sad - we go through that too living 1200 miles from family! But you are right ... just means she loves them! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah - Jaden - Baby#2

Unknown said...

Oh, thank you for the family pics!
Miss you all!
Paula

Tina said...

Hey Kim, The pics are great. love seeing pics of your family all together.

Btw, Toby is definately a lefty. They say that children don't pick a predominant hand until about age 3. But I knew when we got him that he was gonna be a lefty. He still does alot with his right. I'm trying to keep him kinda ambidexterous.

Kim & Dave said...

So, Toby's a lefty! They say that makes for a really smart kid-but you probably already knew that, huh? :-)

Anna said...

They are all beautiful pics Kim. It looks like you all had a special time together as a family. Love the slide show!

Its wonderful you all get on so well and poor Ana crying so much when she had to say goodbye...she obviously loves her family very much.

Take care

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...