"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Confession......

I was a grumpy mom & a gumpy wife today.......(Monday)

Can I just blame it on "Monday?"

I don't know what it was, but I wanted to BITE SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF!!!!

Fortunately, I realised the direction I was headed before anyone's head was separated from their necks!!! Ha!!! Ha!!!!!

(oh, & can someone please give me some feedback from yesterday? Can't believe I haven't gotten a single comment on that post! That little guy cracks us up!!!)

4 comments:

Luke Holzmann said...

I had a very bad evening yesterday. What was up with Monday? Thankfully, mercies are new every morning [smile].

Sorry, I don't really have anything to say about yesterday's post. Wish I did.

~Luke

Kim & Dave said...

Well, Luke.....with any luck (& LUCK is just Living Under Christ's Kindness) you will soon be FULL of stories for us!!!!

You know....that is the verse at the top of my blog-& in my quiet time this morning, it came up again!

Anonymous said...

Depression runs rampant amongst dwarves -- only one in seven is Happy.

This tells me my card didn't arrive Monday, either. (f worse comes to worse, I e-mailed your in-laws a quasi-copy of the card. They can describe it to you.)


You kept his shoes? Erm, okay....

Kim & Dave said...

Yes, Brad. I kept them-after a good wipedown with clorox wipes!!!

& yes, the card arrived in yesterday's mail!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...