"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, February 20, 2009

My last 24 hours........have been spent in bed.

Allrighty….I really had to dig to find a way to post something that fit the theme this week.

We have all been sick….(seems like the story with almost all my blogger friends-& even a lot of my IRL ones!!!)

But, finally, today, after a full two weeks of fighting off something, I told my hubby as I groggily began to face my day, “I ‘ink’ I meed to go to the dr!” You know how your voice even sounds bad ‘cause you’re so plugged up!

But, I know you’re all dying to know how I fit into the theme, right? (Ok….even if you’re not-just pretend you are! Please!!! Ha!! Ha!!)

I finally decided that I have been FAKING being the mom the past 24 hours!

My wonderful hubby worked from home, took care of the kids, & sent me to the dr.

He (& Ana) have been the real “moms” around here!

Ana has faithfully taken care of me all day….& even entertained the babies for a while when Dave was busy with work!!!!

Here is one thing she got them to do:
(Now, that I really look at it, Natty does NOT look happy with the arrangement!!!)
Dave went out & got pizza…..& took the babies & left Ana at home.

She came & checked on me in bed about 5 times….
& told me she made herself a list of chores she should do for me
& she was checking them off!!!

Awww!!!!! What a great kid!!!
She even brought me cheese, chocolate, & apple juice!!!

The dr told me that I have a sinus infection, & I was put on a LOVELY Z-pack!!!
I am soooo thankful I am rarely sick!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more FFF, run on over to Sarah's blog!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you fell better soon! What sweet kids you have!

Melinda said...

What a great family you have! Hope you're feeling better real soon!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

Glad you got meds & some TENDER loving care!!

Hope you feel better very soon!

Tina said...

That is so sweet of Dave but most especially of Ana. Feel better soon!!!

Tracy said...

Ana is so cute! Hope you feel better soon!

Sarah said...

Sounds like you needed the day off! Hope you are feeling better soon!

Anna said...

Oh you poor thing Kim...praying you're feeling better very soon! Its is so hard trying to keep going when you feel awful!

And what a beautiful,caring girl Ana is looking after you so well...and Dave too!!

Take care,
Anna

Anonymous said...

all kids love to sit in those dollstollers!!CUTE!

hugs,leslie

vaneblu said...

Ohh Get better soon!!!
Ana is the sweetest girl, what a great little girl!

Robyn said...

What a cute pic!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...