"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, February 12, 2009

LOVE.......such a HUGE topic for one little blog post!

But God shows and clearly proves His [own] love for us by the fact that while we were still sinners, Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One) died for us.

Romans 5:8

Love=action
Christ’s action?
He (the perfect Man)
Died for me (the sinner)

His love gives me power to love others.

Loving others is something that I sometimes struggle with-yes,
even the precious gifts of the family He has given me-
shocking, I know!! Wink!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But, really……these family members make me smile every day-
& who wouldn’t love that?

You know what I mean-sometimes your heart just nearly bursts with love-
& with the privilege of BEING loved!

~The LOVE Ana shows by sweeping the floor without being asked.
~Ruth lavishing hugs on me.
~& “Brother’s” (as he’s affectionately known around here)
open-mouthed “besos” on my cheek!

& of course my hubby, who gives me way more love than I deserve!


But, mostly, I need to say again, that today, I am thankful for Jesus Christ’s love for me!

Have you accepted His free gift of Love?

Signing off……& “Happy Valentine’s Day” to all of you!
For more "LOVE" pics, head on over to Sarah's blog!

12 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great post and adorable pictures, too!

Melinda said...

Sweet post!

Melinda

Jenelle said...

Christ's love for us is the best kind! Great post. CUTE pictures! :) Happy FFF!

Anonymous said...

I love your post!!!

hugs,Leslie

Anonymous said...

I love your post..Thanks for sharing..

Love, Marci

Anonymous said...

Great post! His love is the greatest of all loves.

The pictures are super cute :)

Marlene said...

So very true and I feel the same! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend.
Marlene

vaneblu said...

Love this post!

Anonymous said...

Very nice post and cute pictures!
Happy Valentines Day!

Anna said...

That is such a beautiful post Kim and lovely pics too!

Anna

Robyn said...

What a great post and adorable pics!!

Christine said...

Love your post and the scriptures laced throughout your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...