"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, June 20, 2008

Have I Mentioned How Much I LOVE My Man?!?!?

Here are three of the reasons why:


(run over to Kiss the Frog 4 Me to see more!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
& HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet sister Shannon!
Happy Birthday

17 comments:

Ellie said...

Wow... I don't think you ever mentioned it... HAHAHA... Just kidding!

Love the pictures!

Hugs
Ellie

Sarah said...

What sweet pictures! He looks like a fun daddy!

Kim & Dave said...

Ellie-ha!!! :-)

Rebekah said...

Oh how can you not love a man like that - how sweet! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

Anonymous said...

I love all 3 of those Photos! What a blessing!

Dena said...

how sweet!

Janet said...

All three look like pretty decent reasons! ;)

Hannah said...

He seems like a wonderful dad and husband. I love the first picture!

Hannah

Anna said...

Kim,
They are just wonderful photos of Dave with your kids. The look of surprise on Ana's face when he's giving her the bunch of flowers. That's just so sweet.

Hope you're settled in back home now and the kids are all well.

Take care,
Anna

Marianne said...

Very sweet and such blessings!

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Beautiful picture and beautiful family.

the flores family

MICHELLE said...

VERY CUTE PICTURES,ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND.

Anonymous said...

With David growing up an only child, I've been impressed that he plays well with the others, to borrow a phrase.


From a fellow Gemini (6/17), I wish Shannon a happy *mutters*th birthday. (But she's not as old as West Virginia. It turns 135 today.)

Pam Thomas said...

What a blessing to have such a man for a father for your kids.

Tina said...

You can always see the love in Dave's eyes for his kids. It's beautiful!

Robyn said...

What great pics!! He looks like a wonderful dad!!

Robyn

Amy said...

What wonderful photos and a wonderful daddy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...