"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Friday, May 2, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday

Ok, so I am doing something new this week……I ran across this fun blog the other day, & decided to join her list of proud parents posting pics…..these are my latest w/ the theme she picked this week “Having a Ball.”

Check it out!
How cool is this?
These were taken a few weeks ago,
when the weather was SUPER warm & nice for several days in a row.
FUN!! At least for the one on the top!!!
Trying it w/ no training wheels!
The contemplative look!
Still his favorite place to be!
Have to say, he's not much of the adventurous type!
But, that's ok......I waited FOREVER to have one like this & I'm loving it!
**********************************
Thanks for reading my post from yesterday......
the Lord showed me something that changed my outlook on loss.....

7 comments:

Tina said...

Oh how cute he is! Of course the girls are precious too. :) Glad you joined in the fun.

Kim & Dave said...

Yeah.....there is a HUGE list of people on that blog, though & I would love to have the time to lok at them all...

Alas.....

Sarah said...

What sweet pics! Welcome to FFF!

MICHELLE said...

YOUR CHILDREN ARE VERY CUTE, GREAT PICTURES.

Kim & Dave said...

Thanks, guys! I think my kiddos are especially cute, too!!!

Becca said...

WELCOME! Love your kiddos. The last pic is my favorite!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Kim & Dave said...

Isn't he just the cutest?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...