"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursdays Before the Throne


He will feed His flock like a shepherd;
He will gather the lambs with His arm,
And carry them in His bosom,
And gently lead those who are with young.
Isaiah 40:11

According to dictionary.com, the word “gently” means:
kindly; amiable

not severe, rough, or violent; mild

moderate

gradual

Have you witnessed God’s gentle hand?

***********************************

Ok the following pictures are ones you really don't need to click on......unless you want the scary view of what our bedheads are REALLY like in the morning.

(no, this is no one I know-it's just the perfect picture to describe how I FEEL like my hair looks in the morning!!!)


(there's a reason I'm posting small pics today-haha!)

*********************************

Praying for God's continued "gentle leading" in our lives as we raise our precious youngsters!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I see God's gentle hand everyday. How can you not? I believe that being a Christan does not mean we are deserving of anything. We could never do enough or be enough yet he accepts us and loves us and stands by us when our world falls apart. How can that not be his gentle hand on us?

Kim & Dave said...

That is so true, Hannah. I have seen His comforting hand during times of major trials....

What I am wondering about, too, is in the day-to-day.

How have people seen His gentle leading then?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...