"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wordless Wednesday: The NEW Kitchen Experimenter!




(please also check out yesterday's post.....looking for a little help from you wise people!)

4 comments:

Tina said...

What an awesome little helper! Oh and how to make work, fun. When I taught we played beat the clock. I set the timer and we raced to get everything picked up before it went off. I still do it now only I see how much I can get done while Diego is on. lol

Kim & Dave said...

making a timer game.....that is working for me....but, ana gets so distracted, even in two minute's time, lol!!!

Andrea said...

How to make work fun?

Hhhhmmmm...

In our house..."IF" work isn't "FUN"...then there's MORE work...

KWIM?????

We are mean parents.!!!!

LUV the pix!!!

Andrea

Kim & Dave said...

Yes, I think I may have to resort to that, Andrea.....I just hate the moaning & groaning associated w/ added chores (she comes by THAT trait honestly, though, I mut say! ha!! Ha!!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...