"Common Ground": my little corner of the blogosphere where I talk (a lot-wink) about the things that matter most to me: My relationship with my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ, homeschooling, adoption, homemaking, parenting, "spousing." (yeah, yeah....I know that's not a word.....I made it up-it’s my blog-I can do things like that! Ha!)

Since my life isn’t all that different from yours, hopefully we can find some COMMON GROUND & learn from each other. Please share your thoughts!

Through the Lords’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not.

They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness!
Lam. 3: 22 & 23

Click on pics to see us up close & personal! :)


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bribery will get you everywhere......right??!?!?

We have resorted to bribery......& it is working better than anything else! Ruth gets candy at the end of each trip she doesn't cry!

(thank-you to my mother-in-law, who came up with this brilliant idea! The doctor agreed-if it works, use it!!!!)

& in other BIG news.....she has been dry & accident free for 4 days!!!!!

(& I am soooo thankful to say GOODBYE to DIAPERS!!!)

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Great job Ruth! What a big girl!
Kim it sounds like happier and easier days are heading your way! Have a great weekend!
Marlene

Anonymous said...

What a big girl!! And oh so cute!

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work! The memories will quietly fade away.
Paula

Anna said...

Yay for Ruth!!! It's great to see her actually happy in the car and smiling again!!

And Yay for doing so well with her potty training...what a big girl she is now!! We're doing pretty well with my Miss 2 too...such a relief when they 'get it' isn't it!

Anonymous said...

Oh,I'm so glad that she is doing better! Bribery is sometimes the best way to go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...